Monday, October 09, 2006

Pumpkin Goodness

Pumpkins Pumpkins Pumpkins

Who wants Pumpkin Pie? How about a Pumpkin Goodness Cake?!!! Ok well then come on over! I am in the pumpkin mood and I have to make my mom's pumpkin cake. Yes it is the offical "autumn meter." Once you have had chili and pumpkin cake it is Autumn!! Todd is cooking chili for me tonight!!!! and I will make the cake tonight to share with the UFC friends tomorrow!! So if you like the UFC, come on over. If you like pumpkin desserts, come on over Tuesday night! Yes this is your invitation to enjoy the new season and the Ferguson Mansion! And maybe if you talk nice to Todd he might make you chili for tomorrow night!?!!? But you have to ask!

Have a fantastic day!

2 comments:

Adam Harshman said...

Devil woman and your pumpkin cakes!

Evil temptress!

Eat up Todd!

(are you gonna have any leftovers, say, next Tuesday?)

Andy said...

paige's party palace...kickin' rad.