Thursday, October 26, 2006

Chili Cookoff

Who Likes Chili???!!!!

Tomorrow I am having a Chili Cookoff at work. And YES I am in the competition...of course...it's competition and I LOVE COMPETITION!! I have this new recipe and I am tweeking it to put some Paigeneeze in it. I hope it turns out good! Oh I hope I hope I hopea.
The judging criteria for the cookoff will be based on 5 characteristics: Taste, Consistency, Aroma, Color, and Bite/Aftertaste. You know what that means....I have to taste it first....and Todd is a good critic so he can try some as well. Of course since we have FFC tonight the chili making will be a late one tonight. But that is what we have to do when we LOVE our friends and fellowship time. Who needs sleep anyways. However I might need to eat the chili for breakfast to give me a boost for the day. YUM
Anyone else what to have a chili cookoff. Maybe we should have one. CARLYE MAKES SOME KICK BUTT CHILI! Does anyone else? Leave a comment on your possible time frames and we will have a cookoff!

3 comments:

Andy said...

chili for breakfast? that just sounds, um, gross. i'm glad you're still coming to FFN despite the late night in front of you. oh, and what is Paigeneeze exactly?

Christina said...

It was so good to see you guys tonight!! YAY!! I LOVE chili!! I would love to sample your chili! Will you bring some of your fabulous chili on Saturday evneing??!?! Please oh please, oh please? Good luck tomorrow, let us know when we are going to Chili's!!! :):):)

Mooskers J. Featherbottom III said...

Okay, I see you mentioned the judging criteria for the chili - but why don't you list the ones for before the chili passes through your body?