Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Halloween

Hello Everyone! Halloween is right around the corner and that means costumes and candy! I like Halloween for the fun part, not the crazy scary part. I don't do haunted houses. Paying $10 for 60 minutes of waiting in line and 10 minutes of walking through a pitch black building doesn't sound like fun. But if you like the haunted houses, good for you, let me know how it is this year. I don't do scary movies either.

My little nephew Logan is going to be a pumpkin. Oh how cute! I love seeing all the kids dressed up. Cowgirl, pumpkins, witches, clowns, cats, duct tape girl, spiderman, princess. lots of fun! In high school we would take kids trick-or-treating so the parents didn't have to. That was fun....only b/c we got to dress up and get the candy too! I miss trick-or-treating. So if you have kids and you want someone to take them...call me!

We usually make a drive downtown on Halloween to circle the square and look at all the cool cats dressed up. One year we counted like 5 different couples dressed up like the Matrix. That was crazy. (Now I want to say that the driving downtown is my idea and Todd just goes along with it to make me happy. what a sweetheart.)

Trick-or-Treat

2 comments:

Todd said...

BOOOOOO. Thats for Halloween.

Christina said...

I think driving around the square sounds like an awesome adventure!! Perhaps a bit scary, but as long as all of our doors are locked, we are totally there!! :)