Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Pictures

I will let you in on a little secret..I love to scrapbook. Yes besides that fact that our kitchen table is in the living room (gotta watch tv while I scrapbook), and the table is full of piles of paper and pictures and glue and and and lots of stick on stuff. (Boys love it) Over the weekend I have scrapbooked a fun July weekend with some High school buddies, this weekend was in 2001. I have scrapbooked my Senior Prom 2000...funny how the pictures of you and your date/boyfriend are not as precious anymore. One photo of us will do the rest will go in the trash, yes, no matter how Gorgeous I Do look! hehe (yes I am actually laughing at myself). Scrapbooked pictures from a family vacation at the beach when Todd and I were just dating (we were lean mean sexy machines WOW six pack city). I have also scrapbooked my Dad's 50th bday party 2006 Feb. And the most recent my nephew Logan! So I have tons of pages of pictures to go in albums from Multiple years. I feel like such a slacker, but then again, I'm glad I am doing this now b/c later I won't have as much time and the years will really pile up. A picture is worth a thousand words, just imagine if you can flip through pages in an album not just a shoe box of pictures. My goal is to get all caught up and not leave my living room a total disaster.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Hi Paige!! I also LOVE to scrapbook! Let's get together soon and scrap together!! It is so much fun to see pictures and share in the adventures you once took!! I would LOVE to see pictures from when you and Todd starting dating, how fun!! Looking forward to it good friend!!!

Andy said...

when do we get to see all your scrapbooks? i was just thinking today of making some big collages to hang all over the ceiling of the upstairs room. like you said in your blog, i realized it's kinda dumb to just have a big box with all those memories when they should be out telling a story everyday. maybe i can consult you on how to arrange them.

Todd said...

You scrapbook? Hmmmm....that is interesting. Maybe sometime you can show me all the neat Paige's you have made? Deal? And we can even call it a date.