Friday, October 20, 2006

CARDINALS MADE IT TO THE WORLD SERIES

THE CARDINALS MADE IT TO THE WORLD SERIES. The Stinkin World Series I tell ya!! How exciting is this little...HUGE...factiod. Yaahoo!!! Ok so this morning we wake up at the crack of dawn (actually before then b/c it still looks like pitch black midnight outside) and the first thing Todd does is turn ESPN on. I have him record (DVR baby) while I get ready, so I can watch it later.
..confession.. I had to watch ESPN highlights b/c I didn't watch the game. Christina, Carlye and I talked and talked and talked some more while we listened to the boys get really emotional over the game. oh yeah, we would stop mid sentence to look through the fireplace to see them jump up and cheer and give eachother high fives. it was good times. (after ffc some stayed to watch the game, some stayed to talk)
So I got to see some of the highlights of the game and I will see the rest later. What I saw was awesome.

oh and for those that watch Project Runway, Jeffrey won. He's the guy with the semi-mohawk with the huge tatoo on his neck. Rock n' Roll style genius. I'm fine with the results. I liked all the final 4 contestants, b/c they were so different in style. If I was in style I would were most of that stuff. but Tshirts and Jeans work for me. So now Top Chef has started and the first episode looks promising. Wednesday night tv watching is all about competition for me!!

3 comments:

Andy said...

From baseball to fashion. Now that shows flexibility. I'm sorry you missed the game, but I know you girls had fun.
However, I'm not sure missing the World Series will be an option.

Christina said...

I had SO MUCH fun talking with you girls last evening!! It was so fun to see some true colors come on out!! :) I loved laughing with you and sharing with you both!! Thanks for the encouragement!! I heart you!!

Andy said...

Go Cards! Whew-hoo...what a kickin' rad game tonight!