Thursday, September 21, 2006

Pray for NO rain

As you all know my parents are having an auction this weekend. Did you also know that the forecast calls for rain. Oh yeah. Not good. Please pray for no rain in little town of Cabool. Not only for the auction but for the fun after the auction with Dana, Teresa, Wyatt and Christina. Our friends are coming to Cabool to check out the aucion and then to "play" in the wood at our cabin. It will be so much fun. Remember to bring shoe that can get dirty...last time Todd stepped out of the truck straight into a cow pie. Oh yes funny funny funny. My mom lost it and just laughed her little head off at him. My family thinks Todd is a, well, a city boy. Don't know what gave them that idea? But then he showed them that this little "city boy" can out shoot my dad at clay pigeon shooting. It was great. My family loves Todd. He is the only son-in-law that works his butt off for them. I am so proud of him.
So back to my prayer request. It would be great if the big thunderstorms stayed away for Saturday morning. Let it rain Thursday and Friday while we are setting up, but let the sun shine during the auction so people won't have to stand in the rain. God is good and we do all things for His glory. Praise God for His love. Praise God for answered prayers, even if it is not in our favor, but His. Praise God for rain.

3 comments:

Todd said...

I am a city boy and that is that.

Christina said...

We are praying for the rain to bypass both Saturday and Sunday!!however, we will be there, rain or shine!! We are so looking forward to it!! P.S. I am a city girl through and through, and proud of it!! There is nothing better than traffic and a choice of 100 restaurants!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I am actually a REAL city girl, ya know--PHILADELPHIA. (just kidding..:)

I know you guys will have fun this weekend and it won't rain.....well, not too hard....