Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Blogging?

Hello my blogging friends! Yes I am talking to all 5 of you who blog with the paigemon. I am writing to you from home. To some this might come as a shock, but I used to have a negative opinion about blogging. Partly b/c it's a scary world out there and I watch too many shows like CSI, Without a Trace, Law & Order SVU, Friends. You know the good shows that sometimes hit on "computer talk" with people you don't know. People lie about themselves if you don't know them. Even people you know still might lie, but at least we can ask them in person if it was true or not.

I'm not a big fan of the dating online, but then again I met Todd before that was really the thing to do. (thank God) But to me it just sounds a little odd. If you are one that met this way. kudos to you....as long as the guy/girl isn't crazy. And I'm not talking "Paige crazy" or even "Todd crazy" I'm talking wacko crazy, in the head crazy.

So back to my blogging talk. This is soo much better than email. You post stuff about you or life or whatever and people read it. It's not some funny joke that you have read over and over from your other email FWD friends. It's original. Very Original. That's what I love about blogs. You are part of someone's thinking for a bit. (I bet that is why Adam loves his job, he gets to see how crazy people think...Adam let me know if I'm right.) And that is super cool for me. I get to laugh for a couple of minutes and have happy thoughts while I read my 5 friends' blogs.

So to those that don't have to time to blog. Hey that is ok. We love you. If I didn't have time, I wouldn't do it either. I just hope you have a few minutes to read some of these blogs, they are funny at times, uplifting at times, and just stupid other times. So enjoy!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Right on good friend!! I am there with you!! I am so encouraged by you all, I LOVE bieng in the "know!" Paige you are one of my favorite bloggers, you always have such an awesome attitude, I love reading about your "Life!" You are so thoughtful and uplifting, I appreciate you so much! Hope you have a happy Wednesday!!

Adam Harshman said...

To answer your question, no I don't do my job to see how crazy people think, I do it because I feel that helping young people is my best opportunity to effect the next generation and give some of these kids a chance at a productive life. Seing how crazy people think is a fringe benefit!

I totally agree about the blogging. You get to read things going on with people that don't normally come up in conversation. A prime example of this can be found on harshman.blogspot.com (shameless, I know). Today's post is one of those no one would have ever known about me.

Andy said...

Paige, you and Todd are an amazing couple. I'm so thankful for Dana and Teresa introducing us to you. I just commented on Todd's blog about how great it is to have all of us blogging because it gives us an everyday way to deepen our friendships. Thanks for the time you put into your blog. It is appreciated. By the way, your comment about the differing levels of crazy had me actually laughing out loud. (And wondering which kind of crazy I am.)