Tuesday, September 01, 2009

352


This is our little friend outside our home. Mr Lizard puts a little spice to our lives. Every now and then I will catch a glimpse of him moving around outside, it's nice to know we have someone on patrol outside our door. He blends in pretty good with our surroundings. He must like it here.

I love it here because it's not too far away from the beach and close enough to smell the ocean air. To feel the gulf breeze against your skin cools you down from a hot day. I didn't get to take a walk on the beach today but tomorrow I will. At night the sand has become cool to the touch, but the water is warm. I would say the water is the warmest it will get all year. It's so clear too. Just the perfect shades of blue and green sparkling from the sun. Maybe just maybe we'll have some time to go snorkeling tomorrow. I'll keep you posted. For now I'm gonna sit on my chair outside with my friend Mr Lizard and enjoy the ocean breeze while looking up at the stars and the moon.

3 comments:

Rance, Elizabeth, Logan and Emma Walls said...

Logan says eeewwww!

lisawindsor said...

I say EEEWWWWWW too! I hate reptiles.

shane said...

your killing me Paiger! Sounds to awesome. You both need to get certified for scuba diving. It will blow your mind.