Friday, September 04, 2009

349


I love surprises. Today Todd brought home a few new outfits for me to wear. I also love having a husband that does all the shopping for me! I say, "Honey, baby, sweet pea, (lol) your baby needs a new dress." Whaalaaaa!
We have been doing so good on eating healthier, so tonight we decided to treat ourselves. Our favorite bakery shop is a couple blocks away from our home and the prices are pretty reasonable, so we drove over there picked up a new dessert item then walked over to the beach. We plopped down on our blanket and shared the delicious Chocolate covered Mocha Cake Truffle that was defiantly made for two. We watched the sea as the full moon lit up the sky. Ahh it was so romantic and peaceful. And then we took a deep breath to fill our lungs with the Ocean air, but all we could smell was donuts. That's right donuts. Apparently the donut shop across the street from the beach starts making donuts at 9:30. So we laughed and watched the stars.

4 comments:

Tanjala said...

You look beautiful... I have to agree that my wonderful son has good taste. Love you all

Christina said...

YOU ARE GORGEOUS!!!!!!!

Rance, Elizabeth, Logan and Emma Walls said...

Love it! Maybe one day I will be skinny enough to borrow your clothes again!

Teresa said...

You look amazing! You inspire me. We were talking about you guys the other day. We really miss you!