Tuesday, September 15, 2009

338


The Biggest Loser started a new season tonight. As I watch them push themselves to their breaking point, I think to myself, "Am I strong enough to to that?" I will never know if I could handle the trainers screaming at my face but let's see if I can dedicate myself to pushing hard everyday. Today my weight is 146.8 lbs. After all if those people on the show can post their weight to millions of people, I can post it to the few that read my blog. So Cheers to getting in shape and loosing a few lbs on the way.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Fatty!!! JK Quit it you're making you "little" sister look fat. Loveya

Rachael said...

what is your goal? not that you really need to lose weight. you look great in all your recent pics!

Paige Ferg said...

Goal....good question. The One Thirties would be nice.

Rance, Elizabeth, Logan and Emma Walls said...

You are so brave! I can't even tell Rance how much I weigh because it kills me! And in Rance's words, "don't get too skinny". You know what he means! =)