Wednesday, September 09, 2009

344

I love me some PB&Js!
Just ask Todd about the first time he ever made me a PB&J sandwich. He would say that I took one bite and said, "What is this?!" And after hearing about it for 8 years I believe that I really said it. If I remember correctly he didn't make it perfectly. Now that he knows the correct way of making a PB&J he does an exceptional job. Each little corner of the bread has to be smothered in either Peanut Butter or Jelly. No big clumps of jelly in one spot and a little bit of in another...even. The same for the peanut butter, it has to be a nice even layer. Once combined it makes an unbelieveable PB&J sandwich! Yum Yum

P.S. My Mom's knee surgery went great! They were able to do a partial knee replacement and she should go home soon. Thanks for the prayers!

2 comments:

Rance, Elizabeth, Logan and Emma Walls said...

I agree, everything has to be smooth and even. Rance makes a horrible PB and J sandwich! =)

Rachael said...

Shane does the "clump" method too! Ben must have made them that way. One bite could be only bread, the next could be 1/2 inch of peanut butter (no exaggeration)!