Thursday, January 29, 2009

Waiting on a Baby & Snow days

Elizabeth's Bags are packed and she is READY to have this Baby Girl! We pray for a healthy baby and mom. Good luck to ya sis! We can't wait to meet her....and to know her name!


Our cabin in the woods! No bonfire tonight. Mom says it's crazy to do that with snow!

Crystal and I having a hay day in the snow. My hands were frozen! I just love the snow! I'm very thankful we were able to see Cabool's first snow of the year. But I have to admit...I'm ready for some warm weather and some sandy beaches!

2 comments:

Christina said...

LOVE your pictures!! I am SO glad you got to spend this week at home! I L-O-V-E-D seeing you on Sunday! Keep us updatedon your new niece!! Love you!

Meagan said...

Hey, tell Elizabeth I said congrats! I hope your enjoying your time in MO! Quick question, I'm going to start a blog and I'm wondering how you apply the templates from One Cute Blog to your own blog! Your do you put the link?? lol Plz don't laugh!
Thanks!
your cuz, Meagan