Monday, February 02, 2009

Emma Elizabeth


At last we are home and I am able to put a few pictures of my New Niece Emma on here. I have several more pictures but I'll let the Mom handle the bragging rights!!! We were so excited to be able to enjoy and be in Missouri while Logan's Baby Sister was born.

Mom documenting every second of Emma's life. Everything from who visited and how much she ate and her diaper schedule! Elizabeth is such a good mom. And Rance...well let's just say Emma has already stole his heart! (at least that is what my brother said!)

Maybe she will be a good winker like her Aunt Paige! I thought this picture was so cute. Just look at that perfect nose!


A very proud Aunt Paige!!! She is just so precious. I can't believe this perfect little girl is related to me.

3 comments:

Rance, Elizabeth, Logan and Emma Walls said...

I just balled! Thank you so much for being the great aunt!

Christina said...

She is beautiful!! COngrat's my dear friend!! LOVE you!!

lisawindsor said...

Awe Sweet Emma...
Your Blog backgrounds always look so good. I love black, white and red those are the colors in my bedroom!