Sunday, February 08, 2009

Coffee Corner

Give me any excuse, any excuse at all and I will drink coffee.

This is all the room we have to make our coffee masterpiece! I am blessed by the size of the sink in our little kitchen. And blessed by the dishwasher, microwave, fridge, stove, dishwasher (oh wait I said that already!) However the only place I can plug my coffee maker, or coffee grinder, or Kitchen Aid, or blender, or FRIDGE is this one outlet in the entire kitchen. Seriously if this is all I've got to make my coffee happen, just think what it looks like when I make cookies in my Kitchen Aid!

We were blessed today by a visit from my Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Bob. I'm glad they made a detour in their trip to see us. We learned so much about their life on the move. And to think, after all the places they have lived they decided to retire in Pomona, Missouri!! But after one look at their house you know why! wowzers so nice! Wait did I say retire...Bob works on so many projects I don't think he knows "how" to retire. He is such a wealth of knowledge, if I only knew half of what he knows I would be set for life. Todd and I enjoyed just sitting on our couch chatten it up with Bob and Bonnie...Then we really enjoyed our Italian dinner! Thanks again Bob! We enjoyed your visit so next time you just want to drop by go right ahead! We loved it!!!

Spring Break is just a few weeks away. Apparently Spring Break is a total of 2.5 months, then it will be family vacation time. We are so "excited" to see what our "routine" will be like when the craziness happens. I never when anywhere during Spring break when I was in school. I took that opportunity to work as much as I could. Now I will know, and I will surely blog about it. lol

Don't forget Valentine's Day is coming up. Todd already sent me a beautiful arrangement of tulips (my fav) on Tuesday. I wonder if I'll get something this week too? lol.. hint hint.. hehe.. **it must be the coffee talking***

2 comments:

Rance, Elizabeth, Logan and Emma Walls said...

I hope you mill coffee was good. I couldn't tell you if a cup of coffee is good or bad. =) Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Yum Coffee! Your corner may be small, but at least you can still make coffee! That is very important! I am very excited to hear how your world changes with Spring Break. All of my students in the office are all so excited to head down there in March. Your stories are going to be great, I am sure!