Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Wii Christmas in Icy January

A Wii Christmas in Icy January

Last night we enjoyed Christmas at my parents house. Haley couldn't make it but he made the other Christmas early this year. Logan was excited that there were MORE presents! He enjoyed "helping" everyone open their gifts....of course Mema (my mom) had hers open before Logan could make it to help. We have to watch Mema she tends to open out of turn. She peeks too.


All my siblings managed to keep one big gift a secret all year. We put together a 2008 photobook for Mom and Dad. They had no idea. Even when Elizabeth had to go "steal" Dad's camera to get his pictures; he was still clueless. It's going to become a tradition to get a big photobook every year now. Maybe we will actually start documenting more events since the pictures will be in a book and not a shoe box. Needless to say Mom and Dad really loved the book and the idea.



My mom got my dad a Wii for Christmas. And we are all really glad she got "him" one!!! We played all night long. We had fun making our characters, even Logan has a character. Todd doesn't let me win...even when I knock him down twice in boxing he comes back and knocks me out to win the game....I'm gonna start having a NO mercy rule! I've got to say that the most energetic at Wii is my mom...she sure does get into it. The best part is when Elizabeth (3 days shy of giving birth) beats Rance at the shooting game! Awesome!!! It was also great to watch Crystal play tennis for the first to in her life and her Wii life....lol.



The weather in Florida is sunny and in the 70s...however in Missouri it is sleeting and freezing in the 20s. I guess you could say we had a White Christmas!! Todd hates this weather....I love this weather! If it's going to be cold it might as well be white outside!

2 comments:

Carlye said...

At my sister's house....we all played Wii tennis for 3 days straight....so much fun!!!

Rance, Elizabeth, Logan and Emma Walls said...

Too bad I can't play, I would beat all of you! Ha Ha!