Friday, September 26, 2008

i know i know i'm sorry

-Sorry dudes! It's been a while. and to top it off i'm not putting a picture on here....now that is a blog foul.
-So I just finished my first week training to be a bank teller. Crazy right. Everyone is just so nice and fun; nothing like I would of ever imagined at a bank.
-My parents are coming down next week! And they are also bringing my Aunt Donna and Uncle Jerry to PCB too! This will be such an awesome and relaxing time for all of them. Plus it will give me some fun "love" time with my family! I just miss hugging familiar necks sometimes....most of the time!
-We have fallen into the pit of cleaning the house one day and then on the go go go for the next few days and the dishes and the laundry and the dirt just piles up again. So I get to do a big clean sweep before the rents get here on Sunday! ahhh
-Todd has once again managed to work everyday for the past 2 weeks or more. He is such a hard worker and dedicated. I'm ready for him just to sit it down and play some golf or something less stressful.
-the other sad part about this week...I haven't even picked up my camera! Now that is just unacceptable behavior! I promise I am going to go out Saturday and be a photography freak at Thunder Beach! If you don't know what Thunder Beach is, you will have to check back to my blog in a few days to see all it's glory!
-Survivor started!!! yeah. This year I"m gonna do something I've never done. I'm going to pick my winner...now this is someone I think will play all the way to the end. Not that I love this player or am a huge fan, but I think after the first 2 episodes of watching that Charlie from NY will take home that $$. But by the time the 39 days are over, I'm going to be sick of watching his hands and fingers move around like a little fairy. On the other hand, I want Bob the Physics teacher to WIN! So far he is my favorite! Oh and just one more thing about this year...the underwear boys....stop it...I don't want to see it...Put IT Away!
-signing off. bye my loyal blog readers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! You did get the job! Congratulations. I am glad you are having so much fun there! Let me know how it goes.

Rance, Elizabeth, Logan and Emma Walls said...

Every day I look and no new pictures from Paige and no new messages from Paige. Are you alive?

lisawindsor said...

Hope you'r having a good visit with Mom and Dad.
Survivor...I agree put on some clothes.