Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fall in Florida

Fall is here...well at least the date says it's fall time, with Football on tv, and with the day starting off with 40 degree weather (in Cabool). It's fall. The only part of fall I see so far in Florida is dead palm tree leaves underneath...is that fall....or is that just dead leaves that need to leave...lol


I must say I love fall. The colors, the smells, the jackets, the warm apple cider at open houses! This is going to be quite an adjustment for me. Last year we racked up leaves for Logan to play in and for me to capture with my camera! It was so much fun, as you can see from the collage below. Florida in the Fall....what is that going to be like??

1 comment:

Christina said...

I LOVE that fall leaf collage of Logan!! How cool!! :) Stellar job there friend!! :) I miss you!! Really, like a lot!! I miss your sweet voice and your fun-ness!! I miss just hanging out with you!!! Will you ever come back??? I will look forward to your picture of the day every day, what a great idea!! Love you!!!