Friday, September 12, 2008

lots of waves


As Hurricane Ike rolls into Texas, the strength of the winds still reach us in Panama City Beach. The winds are strong (can u say wind-blown hair everyday!), the waves are huge, the sandy beaches are left with no room to play in the sand. Just when you think you are in a save place on the sandy beach you are struck by a wave rolling um rolllliinnnngggggg onto shore. Just check out my jeans...I thought I was safe....Guess not...the water rolled up to my knees.


From the 17th floor of the Harshman's condo you can really see the strength of the waves. That's right strong waves with great friends! Adam, Angela, and Braden are in our town this week. We have been able to hang with them a few days and last night we enjoyed the sunset, good conversation, pizza, and a movie. We were so excited to find out that they were actually vacationing in our town so seeing them was a must....and it has been so much fun. Thanks for coming to see us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome pictures Paiger. I bet its a little unnerving to live that close to the ocean with all of the Hurricanes recently.

Anonymous said...

Paige,

Thanks for letting us come and visit! We had an awsome time getting to hang out with you guys! Hopefully my pictures will come out as beautiful as yours! I am already missing the beach and you guys. Love ya!