Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I LIVE HERE

I thought it was very interesting the other day when Todd and I took a drive along the bay and all the trees were covered with Spanish Moss. How gorgeous! Just look at the difference of the Missouri Trees and the Florida Trees. Not that all the trees in Florida look like this or vice versa, but it was a 'Paige observation'.

Of course Florida is covered with Palm Trees!!! My favorite tree ever! They just make me happy. Like this sidewalk along the bay. So cute and fun. I am still pinching myself because "I Live Here!!!"

And for the picture of the year....that could of been. See the birds in the upper left corner....how cool if they were actually in the picture...oops....I was busy focusing on the sun to notice the birds. Then later this same day, Todd and I were busy playing our new favorite beach game, Paddle ball, two flocks of geese flew over our heads in a perfect arrow form. But too lazy to go grab my camera....because once again....I LIVE HERE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice new layout! :) And, I love the collage at the top of the post. Very nice.

Enjoy that Florida sunshine!