Sunday, October 05, 2008

living in paradise

This last week was full of crazy fun adventures. My Mom, Dad, Aunt Donna, and Uncle Jerry came to PCB to have a little vacation and to see us Fergusons! I have to say after a week of visiting the Presidential Suite on the top 25th floor, it's hard to go home to our little 2 bedroom townhome. We were able to spend every evening with the family, enjoying conversations over dinner and of course a house full of laughs. It was good to have some family around to hug and love on.
Sunset from the 25th floor. After Ike there is still not much of a beach to lounge on....of course from the top floor you see more ocean than sand.

So this is what you call Interior Design meet beach condo! nice

Wow we are on what floor...oh yeah the top floor....I found it!

This would be a touch of Thunder Beach. The town was flooded with motorcycles of all kinds. Luckily for my family, they came into town as the "thunder" was exiting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, we got to tour the Presidential rooms on the 25th floor! They were awsome! So jelous that they got to stay in one!!! Glad you had a good time with the fam!

anonymous said...

Well since you are curious about my identity. I will give you some clues.

1. I work at a local wood manufacturer.

2. I attend services regularly at a baptist church in Cabool.

3. I am under 30 yrs old.

Now since you like my questions so much i have a few for you.

What do you call a guy in the water with no arms and no legs?

Why is grass green?

How many WPM can you type?

Have a nice day now and happy hunting.

Rance, Elizabeth, Logan and Emma Walls said...

I think anonymous is lying.....

1. They work at a local car and audio dealership
2. They didn't ly about this one
3. Way over 30!