Monday, November 20, 2006

Turkey Day

Gobble Gobble Gobble

Thanksgiving! What an exciting time! You can eat all day long and no one will look at you like a pig! Well maybe an overstuffed Turkey but not a pig...unless you eat ham instead of turkey. I can't wait to sit at the Ferguson table and eat the ever so wonderful food that Todd's Dad has prepared. Yum Yum! So Thanksgiving tradition at Todd's Dad's house is to eat till you can't fit anymore in. Then rest, then eat somemore, then hope Dad lets us take some food home!!! I think I actually married Todd b/c of his Dad's cooking abilities. I say Throwdown with Bobby Flay and Ben Ferguson. Game on!!! What a blessing!
I can't wait for Turkey Dinner!!

So my sister, Crystal and my sister-in-law, Elizabeth and me are going shopping on the biggest shopping day of the year! You guessed it on crazy people shopping day, the day after Thanksgiving. Now let me just say, I have never been shopping on this day before. But we figured we would check it out this year. Good sister fun, I say!!

Usually Thanksgiving Day is when my mom has her Open House at her store (Cleea's/Cabool Florist), and all us kiddos get to help out at the store. So the old tradition is to eat turkey lunch on Thanksgiving Day, then go open the store for all the ladies (and some men) to shop during the TD Football game. Then we crash from exhaustion at home...or at G'ma Mac's for leftovers (double yum). Then on Friday we work at the store some more. So that past forever years ago I have been doing that...and so has Todd (he's a great helper outer)! And believe it or not the time flies by and it is soo much fun to see everyone! But now, Mom has put a stop to that tradition and has her open house the week of Thanksgiving (um that starts today)!! And now our new tradition is to go to Branson and relax all weekend. Fight through the traffic (not so relaxing) and go to SDC to see all the lights. So Branson is where we will be headed after us girlz get done shopping....or at least done shopping in Springfield. hehe. Oh did I mention while the girls are shopping Todd gets to watch our perfect nephew Logan! He is stoked! I think he plan is to have fun Rockin eachother's face off!

After the holiday festivities will follow on the next blog. Hopefully that post won't take as long as this post.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Don't forget to be Thankful!

4 comments:

Christina said...

I am thankful for you!! We feel so blessed by your and Todd's unconditional friendship!! I am so thankful to have you in my life, you are so full of joy and kindness! You are so thoughtful and loving!! You are a wonderful friend!! When I think of the things that I am thankful for this year, you and Todd are at the top of my list (right next to the Schmickles! And the other members of our SS class :):):):))
P.S.Hope your day today was fun, I prayed for you both!!

Paige Ferg said...

ahh thanks Christina.


now for the stupid anonymous crap/spam. Quit commenting on our blogs they are annoying.

happy holidays!

Andy said...

hi, paige!

thanks for keeping the blog going...i've been out of the loop. i'll try to catch up and post soon.

Andy said...

hi, paige!

thanks for keeping the blog going...i've been out of the loop. i'll try to catch up and post soon.