Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Insulation Rebate

Does everyone know about the City Utilites Rebate on Insulation??? It's a pimp deal. If you upgrade your insulation you can get back up to $300 from CU...and that doesn't include the savings on your monthly bill!! So for all the homeowners that read this interesting blog give me a call and I will hook you up with a salesman who will estimate the job for free. If nothing else it is good to know how much insulation you have in your attic.
enough of that crap...

ok so the mouse count is at 7 killed total...one set free, but it probably made it's way back in.

if you read the Ferganator's blog you will see that we have been quite busy. So stop calling!!!! Just kidding...Poker at our house on Thursday...afterall why stop when it's fun. (ok so I am not a poet like Andy, sorry)

Carlye's baby shower is this weekend!!! oh and Andy's baby shower, but he probably won't be there...will you??? Please come to the party at Christina's it will be WONDERFUL! And I do believe Carlye's folks will be here. umm if you're from Philly are your parents called folks?? thought I would ask. Come to the shower if your not halfin' to do anything else. see you there!!

4 comments:

Christina said...

Hello!! Thanks for shouting-out the shower, it is going to be a fabulous time!! THANKS for working on it with me!! I cannot BELIEVE you have killed 7 mice, that is crazy!! You GO GIRL, you are my new hero!!! Can't wait to see you tonight!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, couple of things:

*The shower is going to be FABULOUS!!!--my mother will be in attendance

*NO parents are called folks on the east coast---it is "parental administration"

*The mice thing---it is just GROSS...

Paige Ferg said...

let me make something clear about the mice. I have not set a trap or touched a trap. that is gross to me. however the funny boys I work with think it is funny to hold the trap up with the dead mouse on it in my face. not funny. so i hate to say, Christina, I am not the hero.

Andy said...

No I won't be there. But thanks for saying it's a shower for my baby, too! The husband always gets left out. Thanks for all the help you are doing. It means a lot to Carlye and me. You are super duper.