Wednesday, November 19, 2008

tonight

A day like today and a night like tonight. It's almost routine.
Work was a lot of fun today. We were not very busy at the bank but at the same time we stayed busy....talking. (Wednesday's are defiantly not a "bank" day for the world) And God knows I love to just sit around and BS with everyone, learn about their lives, their dreams, and add my own little comments like, "that's what she said" or "oh, really".
After work I got home and immediately put on some "workout" clothes and finally finally did some exercise. I felt really good, but really out of shape. 45 seconds is a long time when you are doing mountain climbers.
Todd headed in to work around 7 this morning. He is still not home....it's 9:10. The last time I spoke with him it was 3:30. I'm pretty sure he has the flu so working a full day is not what the Dr ordered. But you know Todd, if he has something to do, he will. If he thinks the store needs him he will be there. It's retails busy time, therefore Todd's busy time, and my time home alone. I stay busy...working on photobook layouts, and watching tv, cleaning the house, laundry, etc. But it's not the same as chilling with my main squeeze. I understand, I do, but that doesn't mean I can't worry about his health.
Well Todd just called and we are headed out with some people to have some starbucks or something. Chow!!! life is good again!

No comments: