Sunday, November 30, 2008

My creations

Just ask Todd, my picture folders on both computers are full to the brim. Actually I could use some photography therapy and just take a day and fill my flash card again. The following pictures are ones I took in Branson, MO. After looking at the pictures I wondered what else I could do with them, so I added Bible verses and quotes. I enjoyed every minute of picking out what picture to go with what verse. To use black and white or to go with the natural colors or to use both.
I hope you enjoy my creations. Maybe just maybe going back through all my old photos will encourage me to GOYA and produce some more.

-Job 8:7

-Jim Ryan

-Psalm 92:4

Have a great week! Don't forget to leave a comment so I know you visited! lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paige, I love your photos and the versus fit perfectly! You are so very talented!!! Post more anytime, I love to see them!

lisawindsor said...

Of'course I always visit.... Love the football picture.

Christina said...

You are quite talented my dear friend! Beautiful pictures!! Thanks for sharing!!! Love you much!!