Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tis

Tis the time for my Christmas fever to start!! Oh my goodness.
Yesterday, Todd and I were finally able to spend an entire day together (with very little "work" interruptions). So we got up and Todd brewed the coffee and I made an outstanding healthy breakfast entree (eggs, green peppers, turkey, gouda). Then we "decided" what to do with the rest of our day...are you kidding me we never decide anything we just fly by the seat of our pants and just GO!
We drove around town, had some BBQ lunch, then walked around Pier Park (outside "mall" similar to the Landing, but better!). I just love strolling around looking at all the little shops to see what's new. My Tis the season mood showed up because a little bit of Christmas was displayed in some of the stores. I just love this time of year. My heart gets all warm with craving for pumpkin, and stuffing, and Dad Ferguson's pumpkin cranberry bread, and family hugs! With a joyfull heart we were ready to hit the beach and walk along the shore.
Our walk on the beach was just lovely, we have our own little spot about 5 minutes away from our house that we love to go to. It's past all the big condos and before all the beach homes, a little piece of "empty" beach for us to enjoy (we passed maybe 10 people). Our goal as usually while we walk along the beach is to just enjoy the sights & sounds, be thankful for our love, find some seashells, and take some pictures.
This time I really really wanted to capture our Christmas Card picture. I took my little tripod and didn't tell Todd what the pictures were for, he's so used to me now, he didn't think anything about it. But let me tell you my Todd and I make a great team, he listens to me! We did it...we captured the perfect Christmas Card shot!!! Todd said I was glowing...Ok maybe I was a little excited. Seriously, even with all the settings set and the vision in my head, how often does a timer picture work out the way you want it to? kuddos to Team Ferg. I hope everyone really enjoys our card this year!

4 comments:

Christina said...

I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!!!! I can just see you guys strolling hand and hand on the beach, just talking and laughing together!! We want to come see you guys! We think about you both alot!! LOVE you girl!!!

Christina said...

By-the-way... I LOVE your picture! You guys look great!! I went to a few Christmas open houses last weekend and I couldn't stop thinking of you!! You are one of the only people that love Christmas open houses as much as me!!! Have I mentioned that I miss you?!? :)

Unknown said...

We downloaded all the Christmas music onto my computer this weekend! Awww, too bad we can't listen together. Miss you both. Wish we could visit. <>< Heidi

Paige Ferg said...

wowzers....apparently I'm not the only one in Tis MOOD