Tuesday, June 10, 2008

10 - 9 - 8 - 22 - 550

I'm stealing Todd's idea and posting some random numbers that mean something different! so here goes!

10 - ten days working without a day off, started today! it's gonna be a long week and a half! yikes!

9 - nine days off work in a row because Hawaii is where I will be!! don't freak people I won't be IN hawaii for 9 days, it takes a day to travel, silly!

8 - eight of us wonderful people celebrating life and vacationing in Hawaii! that's right 8, count it...Mom, Dad, Rance, Eliz, Me, Todd, Crystal, Haley (In order of birth, I'm never last nor first, just somewhere in the middle!!)

22 - June 22, 2002 Todd and I got married...so that means....In Hawaii we will celebrate year 6! That's six years of wedding bliss, and still no kids, which apparently shocks everyone I work with? What an awesome anniversary vacation!!! (and a shout out to rance and eliz that they will be celebrating year 5 1/2 which is really like 11 years if you count dating years! my brother is sloooow)

550 - 550 square miles to explore in Kauai, Hawaii with 8 people that I love and no where to escape to for 9 days, during our 6th anniversary, only after my 10 days of work in a row! But the best part is, We start traveling to KC to get on our plane in 11 days baby!!!

that has to make someone smile! I know Eliz is smiling right now while she is realizing that we will be beach bums in white sand and blue seas in no time! But too bad for her no adult beverages since she is caring my mom's second grandbaby!!! Congrats bro you still got it!

1 comment:

Rance, Elizabeth, Logan and Emma Walls said...

You are right, I was smiling the whole time I was reading it! And yes your brother has still got it!