Thursday, May 29, 2008

Sometimes all it takes is a good cry!

Ever had one of those days or weeks that nothing seems to go your way? Well that would be the week I just had. Don't want to bore you with details but times were either way exciting and joyful or just down right in the dumper for me! Let me tell ya it was hard to keep a smile and push forward at times. All I wanted was the day to end.
So when times are like that and there are no words that could express the emotions or ways to fix the situations, all you have left is to just cry it out. Yeappers; Sometimes all it takes is a good Cry to release the pressure. Thank God, I am just a prayer away from God's comfort. Thank God, Todd is there to just hold me till I'm all better.

Enjoy this photograph I took of a little girl who had a moment when words wouldn't do.

2 comments:

Rance, Elizabeth, Logan and Emma Walls said...

She must get her looks from her Aunt! =)

Christina said...

I am sorry you had a rough week!! I love you and miss you!!!