Friday, February 02, 2007

the love month!! and birthday month

So sorry it has been a month since my last post. Let's see....in January the power went out, Todd and I became dependant on our friends and family for food and shelter, then our friends and family became dependant on us for food and shelter. I have been battleing the neverending cold of '07 (snot and cough). Oh yeah and my work is still running on a generator. Great fun! What a way to start off the new year!! yahooooozzle!! needless to say I've been a bit busy.

Now that we found out spring is coming sooner than later. ha. I can't wait until spring flowers and warm weather and oh yeah the longer days!! But first we get to celebrate the love month. February! Valentines Day!! Guys don't forget! Be original! Be romantic! Be creative! In other words...Todd I am expecting something awesome! LAFY

February is also a month full of birthdays! Just to list a few... Todd, my Dad, Shane, Christina, and Deb. Time to go shopping!!! yeah fun! Time to Celebrate everyone getting one year older! I'm sure Todd will have a fun bday bash. And he should. 26 only comes around once in a lifetime, why let it go to waste and not celebrate! I think paintball should be in the agenda! Anyone interested??

have a wonderful February and I will try to post important stuff, with complete sentences...once I get better.

2 comments:

Sean Carter said...

Well February is here and Valentines Day is round the corner...and hey it is the year's first celebration too...and a wonderful day too...an entire day dedicated to the celebration of love...well hey to share some of the love and spirit of Valentines Day do drop by my blog sometime and enjoy all that i've posted there!!!

Andy said...

sign me up for paintball! and nice new word i've never heard before...yahoozzle. i like how you've taken back ownership of the word yahoo from the major company that stole such a fun word. kudo-oozles to you.