Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Todd!!

My baby is turning 26 today! What a magical moment. Todd is getting older and I am still younger. It's great to be married to an older man! So in honor of Todd I am going to post my top 5 things I love about Todd.

Top 5 things I love about Todd
5. His Smell
4. How perfectly we fit into eachothers arms
3. His smile, laugh, and goofy nature
2. His kisses
1. His ability to love me unconditionally

Todd, I pray for a successful year. Success in love, joy, peace, business, and life! I can't wait to see what God has in store for us this year! I love you very much. LAFY
Happy Birthday Todd!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODD!! We are so thankful God made this day just to celebrate you! This is going to be an awesome year!! :)

Todd said...

Thank you for your kind words. You are the love of my life and I am soooo blessed to be able to spend forever with you.