Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My New Favorite Snack

Never go grocery shopping when you are hungry. Isn't that what people always say. Well we did it. And came home with some delicious snacks! First we had to restock the freezer, the Ice Cream was BOGO! Double yeah! As we were down the chip aisle I was looking for a little something different. A little something that I could either eat with my lunch or as a snack. I was not expecting heaven in a bag but that is what I found. Zapp's Sweet Potato Chips! So Good! My curiosity was getting the best of me, so as a "midnight" snack I opened up the bag and we could put it down. I'm really excited about my brown bag lunch tomorrow!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I would say Funyuns would meet your snacking needs, but you can't eat them in public without seriously offending your customers! Maybe you should keep a bag under your desk near the red emergency button in case a robber comes in...

Teresa said...

Caden has been eating sweet potatoes too. He wants to be like his Aunt Paige. I'm not a sweet potatoe fan, but I may have to try these chips. They must be good if they warrant their very own post. Miss you!