Monday, May 25, 2009

Krista & Jonathan




My Florida Friends are getting hitched! They are so busy with life and everything that goes with it, they haven't had time to do engagement pictures. It's funny since they have been engaged for 2 years. lol I finally convinced them to head to the park with me to take a few quick pictures before we went on our double date to watch the UFC fight. Krista and Jonathan are such a sweet couple.


We are so blessed to find such a Godly couple who we both enjoying being around!

We have both been given new nicknames...Todd is Toddathan and Paige is Paudge. Don't worry we renamed their vehicle from Rocky to Bratwurst.

3 comments:

The Schamber's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Schamber's said...

I miss paige pictures. You do such a good job. I need you to come back to MO. I have two babies that need GOOD pictures. We have tried and nothing is ever "true you" quality!!

Teresa said...

You did such a nice job with these pictures. Sooo talented!