Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day Mom and Elizabeth!! and my other Mom friends!
Mother's Day was eventful to most. I received 3 red roses from church. They were handing them out to all ladies...lucky for me!! Then after Todd was off work, we went to the beach. It was a beautiful day. The water was a little crisp at first but after the inital shock it was perfect.

My mom had a busy day and finally a little after 9 she gave me a call. Umm shouldn't that have been the other way around. Shouldn't I have called my mom on mother's day? Uhh YEAH! I knew she had a busy week at the florist, tornadoes, and graduation; so I sent her some flowers!!! And I knew when she found some time she would call. That's what I do when there is a holiday at the florist, I wait until after the "tornado" has settled. I'm glad everyone was safe and hope that all Mom's felt special on Mother's Day! I love my mom so much. Being far away makes it tough during holidays. Love you mom, I appreciate everything you do for me!

No comments: