Monday, May 24, 2010

excited



I'm going to put the beach behind me for a couple weeks and go to Missouri. Yes another trip. I can't believe it myself. God has blessed me with a wonderful husband and a family that misses me. Mom is going to put me to work to help customize her website. So this trip will be a working one. However I do plan on seeing as many friends and family as possible! If you are in the Springfield/Cabool area and want to see me, give me a call. Same phone as always.

Another reason for my trip is to see old High School friends as the class of 2000 is having our 10 year reunion. This makes me feel old. Shouldn't I have more things accomplished by now? I should travel more, pray more, and love more. It's a time of reflection and all I can think about is my waistline. lol but seriously it's true.


On another note. Since I'll be away for a few days, Todd and I went to the beach. We found a very RICH but quiet spot to relax. The water was beautiful, clear, and cool. The homes along the shore are amazingly insane there. We will be going to that beach again. In fact this is the beach we will take my family. Crystal, Mom and Dad will be heading this way in June. Shane, Rachael, and Elsie will be here in July. And when you ask my why I don't work yet.....my answer will be because I'm having fun with family at the beach! And I love being home when Todd is home. I'm still so in love with that man!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Have fun on your trip home! I love your beach pics, and they always make me miss Savannah. =)