Friday, November 06, 2009

291


Well it took only 2 days before another message in the sand was found. Today it was outside the condo. The Iron Man Triathlon will be taking off tomorrow morning. A few of our guests are participating in the event. My coworker and I will be taking turns running outside to cheer for the bikers as they pass by.

On a different note. Shane and Rachael had their baby today! Rachael was not due for another 4 weeks, but when her water broke this morning she soon discovered that Elsie Mae did not want to wait any longer. Congratulations Okie Fergs!! We can't wait to meet her in December!

Oh yeah and for another announcement, Todd and I will be making a trip to Missouri and Oklahoma in December. I will be there Dec 1-12 and Todd will be there Dec 3-8. We are anxious to see all our family and our friends during our visit. yeah!!!!

And for another note. Todd just got back from an AE Regional managers meeting in Tampa. He was recognized for being awesome and came home with a Sirius Satellite Radio. Big stuff man! I'm just so darn proud of my hard working man!!

3 comments:

Rance, Elizabeth, Logan and Emma Walls said...

Congrats Todd! We are so proud of you too! Have we told you guys lately that we miss you?

The Schamber's said...

Ok, What dose this one say??? I am totally confused!!

The Schamber's said...

Ok, What dose this one say??? I am totally confused!!