Saturday, November 14, 2009

286


Sing the song: "Just driving along in my automobile..." and then clunk cling , "Oh Poop!" I pull over....look under the car nothing, nothing hanging by a thread, nut, bolt, nothing. I get back in the car and the noise is gone. I drive 5 feet and see a piece of metal like thing in the road...did I mention I was by myself, it was pitch black, and my phone was DEAD! I pull over to pick up the lump of metal....I'm 98% sure that this piece of metal came from the bottom of the golden nugget. a.k.a. my old car that get's me to work and back home period. So if there is anyone out there that could tell me if this rusted piece of holey metal is important, I might go see a mechanic. Otherwise the 2% hit home and I just happened to hear dragging metal under my car and pulled over and found this a few feet away. hummmmm
On a more important note. One of the best Local seafood places Captian Anderson's is closed for the season after today. The good part is that they had a big End of Season special 1/2 Florida Lobster Tail with seafood stuffing and 2 sides for $15.95. Oh yeah! Score, I finally had some Lobster and I didn't have to pay the usual $40ish for it! yipeee I got it to go and Todd and I had a romantic Lobster date in the clearance section of AE (I'm not allowed in the back of the store, and Todd couldn't leave). Talk about interuptions when the man was trying to work and all I wanted him to do was take 10 minutes and eat some LOBSTER!

3 comments:

Rance, Elizabeth, Logan and Emma Walls said...

Too funny! =)

Rachael said...

This one made me laugh out loud! The golden nugget laid an egg! hahaha! I'm glad you made it home okay. If the car kept driving, it couldn't be that important, right?!

Paige Ferg said...

lol agreed rach