Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Family Time at the Beach

OH yes! my family was here!!!! Oh my goodness how I have waited for the day to spend time with my parents and my brother and sis-in-law and my cute little nephew and niece! We enjoyed last week so much!

We were able to love on our little Logan and baby Emma like always! It was soooo good to see my family, the blessings they have given us and the fun times we shared were just memories for our memory bank. Below are some pics of our fun! Enjoy! And hopefully we will see them soon as saying goodbye is not going to be easy....ever. We love you!!


Double date without the kiddos!



It's not everyday that you can get buried in the sand with you nephew! That's right, I'm a cool Aunt! :) And Logan just loved playing in at the beach...although he loved his "cool pool" more.

And we have to have time for a photo opp! Emma Elizabeth at 6 months! She is so stinkin adorable! Oh my goodness I just love her so much!

Baby Sister and Big Brother.


After Eliz and I shopped all day we finally found all the necessary pieces for the beach photos! I love the choice! Such a great family! I'm just glad my brother kept smiling because once you get 2 kids it's hard to get a shot of all 4 looking your direction.

Todd couldn't believe how much he loves this little baby girl! Although I don't think he ever changed her diaper....humm


The boys played Golf...twice!


The girls had Pedicures!


Happy 35 year Anniversary to Mom & Dad!

4 comments:

rachael said...

I'm jealous! Looks like you guys had fun! I love the pictures!

Rance, Elizabeth, Logan and Emma Walls said...

We loved every minute of it! Rance and I are ready to book for next summer there!

shane said...

Sounds fun. The pictures of Emma look really awesome Paiger.

lisawindsor said...

looks like a great family vaca.
Emma is so beautiful and of'course Logan is cute as ever!