Tuesday, August 25, 2009

359


A couple days ago we purchased a couple of magazines, "Whole Living Body + Soul" and "Clean Eating". Our intention is to start eating healthier meals and snacks. This is my dinner after I got back from the grocery store. A Multi-Grain English Muffin with delicious toppings of Greek style lowfat Yogurt sprinkled with Apple Blueberry Granola and a side of Apple. It might look good to some and "what were you thinking" to other; and I would agree with both. Surprisingly I will have this meal again, because I am full and everything tasted so good! I like surprising my taste buds. Oh and my grocery shopping mainly focused in the fresh produce section. Seriously! I actually bought a butternut squash, not real sure what I'm going to make. And I just finished roasting my own garlic. Maybe one day I will be a great housewife! Cheers to being healthy and hopefully losing a little weight in the process!

3 comments:

Todd said...

You are already a great housewife! Thanks for all you do.

Christina said...

I LOVE your daily pictures and posts!! I look forward to hearing about what took place in your life and in your heart! I love you Paiger-rager-rager, you are one cool lady!!!

Rachael said...

Actually this snack looks pretty good!