Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring Break 2009 has arrived

It's here people....Spring break 2009. MTV hit the PCB sometime last week. Today, Kenny Chesney put on a free Concert on the beach. And later this month my all time favorite sport, Beach Volleyball will be here...did I say PRO beach volleyball. Yeah baby....I just might have to make an appearance for that event! So excited! As far as Spring Break drama, we have a couple condos around us that have rented out to the "breakers," they like to be loud at night and leave trash everywhere. It's kinda annoying, but what are we gonna do...wake up at 2 am to a car alarm going off, then people yelling at eachother. Or maybe see some things happening outside our house in the "breakers" car...yikes!

However among all the wildness of college kids swarming the town, we have managed to enjoy the beach! It's awesome to just go for a couple hours during the day, knowing we can just come back the next day if we want. We live here!!

Next time I go to the beach I will take my camera, so I can share my experience with my bloggers!

3 comments:

Carlye said...

sorry about your neighbors.....for the record....we just got back from FL...and we were nice neighbors---too bad we had bad neighbors in our hotel!!

we really enjoyed the beach as well...:)

lisawindsor said...

Please do take some pics... people watching must be hilarious! gotta love the beach!

Anonymous said...

I would love to see some pics! My students have told me stories of spring break there, but nothing compares to seeing it. Missouri State is out next week for SB, so most of my students will be heading your way! Enjoy the fun!