Sunday, March 15, 2009

New Love

I have fallen in love with a new website. Etsy.com is full of homemade creative artsy vintage stuff. I LOVE IT! It has given me just enough inspiration for me to start doing some "crafty" stuff of my own. Or at least a few new ideas for me to try. For instance, I have a few pieces of my Grandma Walls' jewelry that I love, but just haven't worn. So I'm going to try to revamp a few pieces, to show off Grandma's taste in a new light. I'll post some before and afters when I finally get around to it. I've never done anything in jewlery so this is going to be quite interesting. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi girlie!! I miss you, but I love reading your blog and catchin up with you...and you don't even know it. On that website Etsy.com, my pregnant belly is a model on there! How funny is that! If you look up SusiesSewCreative, you'll see pics of my big pregnant belly, just click on any of the maternity shirts. Susie from church does embroidery and wanted me to model some shirts way back when. Here's one of the links: http://www.etsy.com/add_favorite_listing.php?listing_id=13118809

I can't wait to see the pieces that you revamp. I'm sure they will be great. I miss you girlie!
love ya,
Tara