Friday, August 15, 2008

1 more week in MO

Sadness and excitement and busy busy busy has been my motto for the last 3 weeks and now I have one week left in Missouri.


Today is my last day at Bass Pro. My shift is the closing shift, now usually on your last day of work you would think, hey I'm going to head out early....well lucky me I can't slack or anything because I am closing and my responsibilities include loading up the money safe and locking before we leave. Therefore no leaving early by any means. But that is ok because after work a few of us from work (I like to call them my work friends) are going to Garfields for one last blast. Now I love my work friends. Everyone is so nice and cool and they always make me laugh. It really made it easy to go to work when you have a lot of good friends there! I am so looking forward to my last day of work and really the "after party" is going to be my highlight of the day....well besides talking to Todd on the phone!

- Ben if turning 50 on our birthday this year! Yes for those that don't know, I share my birthday with my favorite Father-in-law!!! I'm really glad that we will be able to celebrate his birthday in Florida...well a week late but it will do! -

Tomorrow is my last day in Branson. My father-in-law Ben and brother-in-law Clarke are helping me move. Which shouldn't be too hard since everything is packed up (I say everything, which really means, I have a few more things here and there that I need to throw in a box). The only problem I foresee is the weather forecast of RAIN! that could put a puddle in our plans, but never to fear I have one more day to by a tarp at a discount!


Then I will stay with my sister Crystal for the weekend and party it up with her and Hales and Roscoe and whoever else decides to drop by their house! I am going to miss my sister. Even though we don't see each other much now it's nice to know she's around. It's like when we lived in the duplex, I would see her rarely but we always knew where we were.

Then it's off to my folks for a week! My dad will be gone most of the week on business but I will be staying with Mom. I hope to get all the family time in that I need so it will last a few months. Cabool is really a town I love, not because there is tons to do there, but because of the people and their love. I'm excited to be able to spend a week with Mom, Dad, G'ma Mac, Rance, Eliz, Logan, and everyone else. We will go to the cabin and roast marshmallows!!! And I will go to the shop and smell the pretty flowers everyday! And I will play with Logan until he can't play anymore!

And a trip to Cabool is not complete until I have a few photo sessions in place. I just hope I can get everyone done in a week. This will really be my busiest week for photography so far....maybe it has to do with me not working a "regular" job or maybe because I will not be available for photos in MO until October? Either way, I'm loving it!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paige. I just wanted to wish you and Todd all the best. I'll say a prayer for you both whenever I think of you - basking in the Florida sun. I know God has great plans for you both. Be sure to keep us updated on your web sites, though! I can't wait to hear about all of your new adventures... Take care, Stephanie