Tuesday, July 01, 2008

You know what they say!?!?!

More pics from the trip. My mom and me!


You know what they say about you turning into your mother....well Todd keeps telling me that some of my expressions look like my mom....and I just laugh and say whatever. Well now there is proof...enjoy the picture. I must say our smile is the same, however this terrible picture should not be published or shown to anyone...however it is just too funny not to share. Enjoy!


By the way I have tons of pics of the trip to go through before I start printing them. I will try to get some done before the 'Big Ferguson 4th of July Celebration on the 5th'!!! And yes, I am bringing my sugar cookie dessert with fruit!

4 comments:

Todd said...

I never said some of you expressions look like you mom's. I said almost ALL your expressions look like your mom's! For once I am right! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Steve and Janet said...

Oh, the memories of the "Big Ferguson 4th of July...". We always had such a great time at Ben's. Enjoy and have a great weekend.

Janet K.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see all of your Hawaii pics! Too funny - I, too, took fruit "pizza" to our 4th celebration. Have fun!

Christina said...

LOVE IT!!! This is hilarious!! What a great picture!! Hope you all are well!! Love you!!!