Sunday, April 20, 2008

Table Rock Dam April 2008

Table Rock Dam April 2008


In case you were not able to drive up to Branson to see the dam thing I decided to post pics for all you tourist! To be honest I did not keep up on how much it rained, how long all 10 gates were open, the amount of flooding that occurred, or other "news" type stuff. I just went to take pics like every other person that happened to be in Branson and to see it since we never will know when it will happen again.
Bring on the April Showers! So we will have May Flowers!


Each rain ends with a promise to never flood the earth again!
:)

4 comments:

Christina said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!! What an awesome site! Thanks for sharing them!! Hope you are well!! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Joanna had to work that weekend. I think she said she had to help move some 50 odd people and the trucks were going all weekend. Your pictures are very pretty

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, I like how you framed them with close-up foliage. You got a real knack, girl.

I rode uo to Stockton Sat. to see the show up there, not quite the scale of down south but still awesome. Kind'a remind us how powerful God is even given our attempts at controlling our environment

Love ya,
Ferguson Dad

Anonymous said...

Wow pretty crazy. I wasn't aware of the flooding there. Great pictures sister, your really getting good at it.