Friday, March 14, 2008

Dude, My feet hurt!

I've got some mad pain in my feet and my legs. I walk with a weird gimp and it's not because I fell down and hurt myself; it's because i've been working at GAP, busting my hump! During my never-ending job hunt I have been filling in at the GAP and working very random hours. Well just the other day I went into work at 7 am and was going to work until 5:30, but we had so much to do and not enough people working that I was able to work a little longer. Let's say until 11:30 PM. yet that's right 7am-11:30pm. I'm proud to say I didn't watch a lick of tv that day!!
Then just yesterday (Thursday) I woke up at 4 to do shipment at 5!! I took a 4 hour break for lunch (so I could do an interview!!!! will hear something soon I hope) and went back at 5 til 10. So yep, I'm a GAPster and loving it. It's a lot of hard work, but at the same time, I'm loosing some weight!! This running around all day instead of sitting on your bum at a desk is awesome on the waistline!!!
We are off to see Logan turn 2!! Don't forget to wear GREEN on Monday!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

I love the new look of your blog page!! Awesome!!! You are such a hard worker, you GO girl!!! I can't wait to hear about your interview!!! We need to hang out soon, how about this week!?!?! love you!!

Anonymous said...

no pain,no gain
come and work a 24 hours shift with me. Uncle Jon