Wednesday, February 27, 2008

As of Now

Howdy! Thought I would send a nice little update for all my blog readers!

Felling Better Update: Yes, I am feeling better. All last week I was sick with a sore throat, sinus, yucky thing. But As of Now I wake up with a cough, take some Daytime Cough Meds and am good until bedtime. So Yes I am feeling better! Thank goodness. I hate feeling bad, because that makes me feel lazy, because you don't feel like doing anything, because you have no energy to do anything, because after you the thing you do you feel tired.

Job Update: Still on the search. I had an interview, sounds like a good job...but the pay is crap. Gotta keep looking! Gotta be patient! Gotta get my photography stuff going!!

Photography Update: I have a couple appointments this weekend...weather permitting on one. I need to get a website up and running. I am working on a photobook for the Cabool Florist to showcase all the fabulous wedding flowers and rental pieces they do. It's lots of fun! I love flowers!! If you haven't seen the photobook I did for my sister's wedding let me know and I can show it to you! It's awesome...if I do say so myself!

GAP Update: The new Baby & Kids GAP store addition is opening this Friday, Feb 29. Todd is so excited! He will be managing that store. I'm so proud of him. Since I am jobless for the time being and GAP needs some extra bodies to help get things set up for the opening, I will be working an all nighter thursday (8-8) to get everything set up in time to open. That will be fun, and a lot of work! I hope we can get some starbucks brought in by 4:00 AM. (hint: don't call me Friday morning....i will be sleeping!!)

Condo Update: We love our new place! It's quite cozy. I can't wait till everything outside turns green!! I love the color green. Oh and I love doing Laundry!!!

Thanks for reading, until next time!! Peace Out!

1 comment:

Carlye said...

FEEL BETTER!!!!!