Friday, July 06, 2007

Happy 40th!!

Happy 40th post to me. Happy 40th post to me. Happy happy happy. Happy 40th post to me.

Now that my song is out of the way I can get down to business! I encourage my readers to check out Todd's blog as he has posted some pics from our trip to Wichita!! Great adventures! And never a dull moment as we act wacky crazy like dorks. yep that would be our middle name...dork!

So not much to write about since it has been either rainy or crazy hot in B'ville. Let me tell you when it rain it pours! When the sun it out, the sun is indeed out and bright and hot.

We have been watching Tennis on tv and we are inspired! Tonight we are going to the courts. Is that like going to the mattresses? Like I said...dork.

To my friends and family who read, WE MISS YOU! See you soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachael and I had fun playing with you and Todd at the tennis courts. I think before long we might be actually pretty good. Well ok we might be decent.