Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm a housewife!!!!


(This is the new dinning/living area! I have a table again!! Don't worry we do have furniture in the place, just not for this photo.)

Oh yeah. This is the start of....The Real Housewives of Emerald Coast! Or at least that's the joke between me and my girlfriends! (filming doesn't start till summer)

My last day of work was Friday and I have a huge relief off my shoulders. I love having a job, just not that job. So while I'm in search for a NEW job, I will be a housewife. My good friend Ashley is a housewife, now she also volunteers at the Pregnancy Care Center (which is really like a job, she just doesn't get paid. lol) Anyways, she has set the standard pretty high, so I hope I can succeed. One thing I will not have to do that she does, is pick out the clothes my husband will wear. I mean come on...he has to pick out my clothes for crying out loud. And I LOVE IT!

So to start my Sunday, I went to church, got a newspaper to clip coupons and search through classifieds, and now I'm super busy working out and cleaning the floors. I mean just look at me work really really hard! I think I am sweating!!

Tile, Carpet, Hardwood the irobot roomba does it all.


The hardest part is finding the right cookbook that will hide the cords so the irobot doesn't eat it.


Notice how I can workout and clean the floors!!! Maybe later I will turn the dishwasher on and do my nails. Oh the life. I guess we will see how long this will last. You know before I go crazy and have to do something outside the house. But in the meantime I'll be selling a few items on ebay to hopefully make cash or at least clean out some boxes!

Oh yeah and church was fun. Of course it's not as fun going alone since Todd worked; but it was a blessing to be able to worship and learn.

3 comments:

rachael said...

I say enjoy it while you can! :)
Add menu planning to your day, that will take up a few minutes!

shane said...

Cool Paige. Have you got check out the beach yet? What's it like?

Rance, Elizabeth, Logan and Emma Walls said...

Glad the housewife scheduled in a trip to Cabool! =)