Sunday, October 11, 2009

312


Life is getting tough. Just the other day I wished upon a star for a way for me to "brew" starbucks coffee at work without a coffee pot. And walla starbucks heard my wish! Via! Surprisingly it actually tastes pretty good. Another surprising factor is that this is more economical than when I stop at the gas station for a cup of joe. Hum, I never would of thought I would see the day where starbucks was less expensive than a gas station. lol

On a side note: I would like to apologize for the missing picture Friday and no pic yesterday. I did take one, however since our internet at home is not working I get the privelage of driving down the street for some wifi. And well I just didn't make the drive the past 2 nights. It's such a challenge learning how to live in my house without the internet. lol

No comments: