Sunday, April 19, 2009

Itchy Love?

Todd and I will be celebrating our 7 year wedding anniversary in a couple months (June 22). We like to tease each other about the 7 year itch. (what is the "itch") Hopefully after 7 years of marriage we will still love each other. With any luck, Todd will still take me...for better or worse, richer or poorer, strong or wimpy, moody or endearing, active or lazy, and most importantly...just as I am.

So this is not for our 7 year itch but for our 7th inning stretch.

In with keeping our relationship young we are game for new adventures. So if anyone has an idea of something fun to keep our relationship strong leave me a comment. Or if anyone has a great 7th year itch story let me know.


3 comments:

Rachael said...

Congratulations! Shouldn't 7 be lucky, not itchy? Keep God at the center of your marriage and there shall be no itching! Miss you guys.

Teresa said...

I enjoyed this post. You guys are great together. Love the picture! Miss you!

Unknown said...

How about a mini-Todd or mini-Paige for the 7th year itch. ;) Or plan a trip the same time as us to see the mini-Jason. ;) ~ H