Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Predictions came true!!!!


Survivor Gabon's Winner is BOB! If you remember back in September, some of my blog included a small prediction for the winner. I figured that if Charlie made it the full 39 days that he would win, Charlie did not make it, thank goodness! My other prediction was that if I had to pick I would pick Bob to win. My actual statement was: "I want Bob the Physics teacher to WIN!"
And I cannot believe it, but he did!!! It was a crazy season, good vs bad vs lies vs judges. To be honest I haven't even watched the last episode or the finally. Sunday was a Christmas Play that Krista and Jonathan were in, and I had promised them that I would go. I figured I could just watch the finale online (like today). However the only thing online so far (hopefully not forever) is the 3 minute clip of Jeff announcing the winner. I'll the play by play tomorrow at work from Jen! And if I can borrow someone's VHS player I could watch it because Jen recorded it on VHS. Maybe I should just volunteer to babysit for her so I can watch the finale at her house. lol

It's a bunch foggy today. You can't see the condos on the beach or the stoplight 30 feet away. Maybe this is Winter.

No comments: