Monday, December 10, 2007

Ice Storm....Again....

We never thought it could happen....let alone happen again. Yes the ever dreaded Ice Storm. Power Outages and Slick Icy Roads and Cold Finger tips. We have been hit again. However this time we have power....so far....
It's amazing when you wish for the weekend to never end and then Monday morning you wake up and shower and have your wonderful husband start defrosting/scrapping your car so you can drive to work...and you get this phone call....no power at work...let alone the whole town of Nowata. "Oh that's too bad..." Paige gets the day off and a 3 day weekend!! OH what to do with all this extra time....
-Play with Pictures on my computer!
-Get my Christmas Cards done/started!
-Clean the house...let's make that last!
-Watch TV...that went out at 10 this morning!
-Make a wonderful dinner for your hubby and the rest of the Ferguson's!! Yeah Family Dinner!
-Oh yeah and actually update my blog!
-How about anything I want to do...that involves staying at my house! (dude, I am not going out there)
Well I better get this posted b/c Todd just called and the mall is now out of power. (only about 3 miles away from here) Unfortunately for him they are running on a generator so he has to keep working.
Peace Out! Stay Warm!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Hey girl!! I SO wish you guys were here so we could battle out the storm together!!! We could make sugar plums and hold hands, and snuggle! :):):) YAY!! I have missed watching "Elf" with you this year!! What are you guys' holiday plans??? Much love to you!!!